Trusted Contributor
It seems that the newer models aren't professionally trained like the past models were.
Regular Contributor

I don't care for it either.  It's quarter turn, bounce, quarter turn bounce.  A lot of the models don't seem like professional models, so maybe that's what they are instructed to do.  Somehow, everything has been done to cut operating costs (and not the cost of shopping) to the extent that shopping is not quite as enjoyable as it used to be.  I am still a shopper, but have to overlook a lot.  It's almost like the powers that be feel "it's good enough."  So much has changed everywhere and the new normal has left a lot to be desired.

Respected Contributor

I wonder how they decide which models do which shows.  I do think some models represent certain brands better than others.  The fit is better and the styles as well.  

They seem to use s lot of the same models over and over for all shows.  

Respected Contributor

I like JT as well. Can she be annoying at times ?  Well yes we all can.

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Just because we don't like something and post about it, doesn't mean they have to listen to us!

I think serious concerns are best sent in writing to Corporate.   And again, they do NOT have to change it!

I highly doubt the PTB are reading threads. 

I do think important concerns (which IMHO, this is not) will be passed on by the Moderators if they feel it appropriate.

I think I missed something here @RespectLife It seems you have been put in control of what is important to post about. You seem to have inside knowledge of the PTB, so please include us in this conversation. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

I wonder how they decide which models do which shows.  I do think some models represent certain brands better than others.  The fit is better and the styles as well.  

They seem to use s lot of the same models over and over for all shows.  

@Roscoe the Rascal 

I don't know how it works but I do know that certain vendors do request certain models for their brands. 

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

Just because we don't like something and post about it, doesn't mean they have to listen to us!

I think serious concerns are best sent in writing to Corporate.   And again, they do NOT have to change it!

I highly doubt the PTB are reading threads. 

I do think important concerns (which IMHO, this is not) will be passed on by the Moderators if they feel it appropriate.

I think I missed something here @RespectLife It seems you have been put in control of what is important to post about. You seem to have inside knowledge of the PTB, so please include us in this conversation. 

@manny2 

I CLEARLY said IMHO it is not important. 

Read more carefully please.  I never said it shouldn't be posted.

Having worked in retail for many years, in (at the time) one of the largest catalog businesses in the country....I DO know how Corporate works.

I have also read here where the Moderators have stated they will pass CERTAIN concerns on.

I gave GOOD advice on where and how to contact to get ideas, complaints and concerns heard.

Your posted was quite snotty.