Trusted Contributor

Re: Models Jackie and Deanna

I've never heard anything inappropriate from them and think they are a lot of fun.  That's the style of that particular show.  I think they are great models and I like that some of the models are loosening up, like on PM Style.  As long as I get information on items (which many hosts don't provide), that's what matters to me.  I think it's all about having fun shopping.

Trusted Contributor

Northeasterners speak rapidly.  We operate at a different speed.  I have no problem understanding Amy and cannot understand when people say they do.  I hate slow talkers, they annoy me.

Super Contributor

I know this is an old thread resurrected, but still relevant~!   Especially last night, I tried to watch LOGO for two minutes.  Even my DH mentioned the Amy spoke at warp speed, and she sounded like a Disney cartoon character.  If he notices, it is real~!  (And those two models are still getting a lot of vocal air time...which seems odd, I thought they were there to walk & twirl.)

Super Contributor

I've always like these two models - And too, I think they would make wonderful hosts.  Angel - the spokeswoman for Quacker Factory was a one-time Q model.  You have to be a Chatty-Kathy however, and maybe Jackie and Deanna aren't motor-mouths.  

Respected Contributor

I don't care for the back and forth chattering but then again, I don't watch that much so.............it's all okay.  I order online.....saves time and my nerves. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I always like to watch Katia (Katya?).  She is truly a very versatile and excellent model.

'My angel on earth' Brenda is consistantly demure, very calm.  Heart 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@MarcyG72wrote:

I know this is an old thread resurrected, but still relevant~!   Especially last night, I tried to watch LOGO for two minutes.  Even my DH mentioned the Amy spoke at warp speed, and she sounded like a Disney cartoon character.  If he notices, it is real~!  (And those two models are still getting a lot of vocal air time...which seems odd, I thought they were there to walk & twirl.)

------------------------

I agree about Amy's speed talking!!   Last night I clicked on LOGO and I could hardly understand what she was saying.  Not only does she mispronounce words, but she talks so fast that her words run into each other!!  Finally changed channels....

New Contributor

I agree. they are my favorite. My other favorite is Amy Stran and 

Antonella. Do not like Jill Bauer. She is too muchinto her self

Honored Contributor

IMO it's getting a little too much now with the models miked up. Jackie and Deanna make such silly comments and I really don't care to hear about anything personal. Constant references to their husband, boyfriend, birthdays, etc. I thought this was supposed to be a discussion about the clothes. I'm tired of having to watch on Monday nights with the sound off. My husband even asked me to turn down the TV tonight, his comment was,"they sound like a magpies".

Respected Contributor

The models making comments really doesn't bother me but on Sunday night, which was an inspired style show, Amy and the models started laughing about a comment that was made and could have been taken as suggestive, and they giggled so much that i actually felt sorry for the vendor (the Earth lady, not Sally who would have joined in the laughter, but the other Earth vendor). She was thrown off by the distraction but actually handled it well but it took away from her presentation.  This is an example of how miking the models could cause a distraction from the presentation and make the vendor uncomfortable.