Esteemed Contributor

Re: Models Jackie and Deanna

TPB at the Q thought miking some of the models and including them in the banter would be a good idea along with the "let's go over to girls."  Jacqui yammers the most out of all of them. She appears to miked the most. Neither has added to the production value.

Respected Contributor

It's easier to listen to any other person on QVC than Amy Stran.  It's ridiculous that she is on air.

Esteemed Contributor

@glola

Just stop watching 

Respected Contributor

@dex Deanna has always been a fav. I think she is cute as can be. I enjoy hearing from the models, when they get the chance. 

Honored Contributor

What slightly 'bothers' me is watching the models on jewelry shows.  They have to stand in one place for hours on end.  I would prefer to see them seated on a beautiful chair or love seat or chaise.    ........ I guess I place myself in their shoes (so to speak), standing there for sometimes two, three hours.  It has to be very tiresome.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Deanna is like a bobble head doll; she nods in agreement to anything and everything!  And besides it's so silly to have the models with a mic anyway because what are they really going to say they don't like what they're wearing?? It's all so phony.

And Amy is just unwatchable. She cannot pronounce simple words and it's like nails on a chalkboard to me. Sounds like a child learning how to talk. 

Respected Contributor

@loves daisies wrote:

Jackie, Deanna, both Maria's, Brenda, and Jessica are all awesome models and people. I love having their input on what they are wearing.  I personally think it adds something to the shows to have the models participate.

@loves daisies

Welcome!

Trusted Contributor

I love Amy and I think she's adorable.  

I could do without Deanna always preening for attention; very annoying.   Just model the clothes, please.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Occasional Contributor

I agree, after all they are (qvc) trying to SELL items so I doubt they would say anything negative or voice their displeasure. I like Amy EXCEPT when she is to gabby. Calm down, be more professional and classy then trying to speak over everyone and say you "love this" with every item that's on. I seriously doubt most host and models have the clothes sold at qvc in their home closets. It's a job.