Occasional Contributor

Anyone notice lately that during Shawn and Amy Strand's show's these 2 models talk and act way too goofy.  All of the other models act very professional on air except these two.  It's getting a little tiring to watch.  Are they primping to become Hosts?

Valued Contributor

Re: Models Jackie and Deanna

I caught a few minutes of Amy's show last night, which I don't usually watch. Amy and the models were talking back and forth about the product and I thought it was nice. It has to be pretty boring to just stand there while everyone around you blabbers on about what you're wearing. I found it refreshing because these models have many items on all day long. I'd like to hear their take on an item, personally

Honored Contributor

@Quse I agree with you that it can be enjoyable to hear from the models.I really think Deanna is becoming a character and adds a little something to the show....maybe she could become a host someday.i enjoy Jackie too but she has always been spunky and fun to watch.

Respected Contributor

I find it distracting--especially on Monday nights .... now it's not only two "talking over each other."   Add two more~!   

Honored Contributor

I watch the show with the sound off now because I hate the sound of Amys voice and the way she expresses herself. Add the models talking and it's a channel turner, I want the models to show the clothes period!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I stopped by last night because I couldn't find anything I wanted to watch. Didn't stay long, Amy was in super high pitched mode, talking at warp speed, hands and arms in constant flailing motion. It was just too nerve wracking. Shut off the tv and got my Soduko puzzle book out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Quse wrote:

I caught a few minutes of Amy's show last night, which I don't usually watch. Amy and the models were talking back and forth about the product and I thought it was nice. It has to be pretty boring to just stand there while everyone around you blabbers on about what you're wearing. I found it refreshing because these models have many items on all day long. I'd like to hear their take on an item, personally

----------------------

But,  I take their comments with a huge grain of salt.  I wonder.....they are there to sell and would they actually say..."I hate this dress/shirt/shoes"????  I think the same thought when watching a Q food show.  Are the food show hosts going to say they hate the product and spit it out?? 

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I watch the show with the sound off now because I hate the sound of Amys voice and the way she expresses herself. Add the models talking and it's a channel turner, I want the models to show the clothes period!

@blackhole99 .... I agree with you about Amy ... I can't watch her or listen to her ...the models don't bother me but, I can't watch or listen to Amy.

Honored Contributor

Personally, I love it when Jacqui and Deanna are on together. I understand they are best friends, and their easy back and forth with each other on some of the shows tells this. I think they're both terrific - and great at what they do! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'drather hear from Jacqui or Deanna rather than Amy.