Esteemed Contributor

Re: Model Stacy's Hair Style

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@bcherry01 I am very confused.  You are commenting about Amy, but the heading is about Stacy?  Was this on purpose or did you miss something?

☝Yes, that.☝

Trusted Contributor

I'm not impressed with Maria McCool, but read about the dynamics with Calista and the Q, so that explains it.

Respected Contributor

@bcherry01   

Oh my gosh, you sound just like my mom did.  

My mom used to harp on me about my hair, get it cut short you look so much younger and better, sorry just brought back memories.

Super Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@bcherry01 I am very confused.  You are commenting about Amy, but the heading is about Stacy?  Was this on purpose or did you miss something?

Read my post just above yours.  I can't be any clearer than that.

Super Contributor

@x Hedge 

Maybe this comment will clear up any confusion for ya.

Just to clear up any confusion as to what I meant, I did mean I like MODEL Stacey's hair shorter rather than the long style she wears now.  

IN ADDITION, I also like Amy's hair when she wore her shorter cut.

I am well aware that Amy is not a model, she's the host and Stacey is the model.

7226F497-BDE9-40A9-9EE4-39ABAB04AF39.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Stacy used to rock that short hair cut.

Trusted Contributor

The model Stacy is so pretty she can wear any style, in my opinion.  I loved her short hair style, but I also like it longer.  I actually think it might make her look a little younger.

She's still young enough to wear her hair longer, and I don't think it's that long really, anyway.  It's just collar length or maybe a little longer, isn't it?

I always tend to think women look a little younger with more hair around their neck and face, because usually it softens their look and distracts from sags, wrinkles, etc. But that's just what I see, I know many people think shorter hair is more youthful.

Respected Contributor

Amy is still young enough for her hair to be any length - however I think it is most attractive for her in the shorter cut without light highlights.

My personal opinion is that 99% of women look better with shorter hair as they age.  This is a matter of physics or optical illusion or something!  Long hair can "pull" your face down optically.  During the pandemic, I had my hair grow much longer.  I felt I looked 20 years older. 

The other "trick" can be to add volume at the crown.  Don't have your hair flat.  I will credit former host Lisa Robertson once saying that volume at the crown was "an instant facelift."  I think she was totally correct.

One time a certain host had her hair pulled back where it looked like a short haircut.  I was mesmerized by how good I thought she looked with short hair.  Turns out it was just pulled back for that day.

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

Clear as mud @bcherry01 ...

Valued Contributor

Her name is Amy...I think she looked better with dark hair (her own) and with bangs.  Parting her hair down the side lenghtens her nose.  I like her though.....lately...hard to watch.