Esteemed Contributor

@Bracie wrote:

I thought I had heard that she has a couple of children from a previous marriage/relationship.  Boy, she really has her hands full with all those children!

@Bracie ...... at least they will all have good shoes!!! lol ha ha!!!

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful picture of a beautiful family! @lolakimono - you always know how to find the treasures! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bracie wrote:

I thought I had heard that she has a couple of children from a previous marriage/relationship.  Boy, she really has her hands full with all those children!

Well, you may consider four kids a handful, I don't. I was one of four and it was no big deal. I never realized people thought that was a lot of kids. Lol.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Which model is Stacey Ann?

I was glad to read your comment, because I don't know or care who's who! I have enjoyed finding QVC forums recently, but I do not live and breathe QVC. I remember it is a 24-hour infomercial station and try to keep my distance, I guess. Just curious about whether some people surprise and watch it all day long? 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Actually I think these 2 questions presented by @Bracie is bait for some nasty conversations..................

Totally agree @MalteseMomma. It's a very transparent attempt to disparage Stacy and Liam's beautiful family. Thanks to that photo posted by @lolakimono the happy, smiling faces say much more than the nasty comments ever could. 

Oh no, here I go again. I just asked who she is, and now I have to ask who Liam is! How on earth would anyone know who models are married to? I am asking because obviously  I look at QVC so differently and more impersonally than a lot of posters. No criticism. Just amazement. Guess I am too busy!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Is this a wedding picture?

Respected Contributor

Someone posted on this board a couple of months ago that she was talking to the father of these kids (Liam?) in IIRC Las Vegas and he said they were planning to get married.  I think that's great.  I hope someone will post their wedding picture if they do.  Since they have two kids, it will be an especially happy day.

Valued Contributor

Such a beautiful picture posted above. How beautiful are those precious children.  I'd be kissing those cheeks on that baby all the time.

Respected Contributor

It really is none of our business, is it?  The 2 older children are with her ex-husband.  This photo is Torin's baptism and they have a baby girl due later this year.  A piece of paper (marriage license) doesn't prove your love for someone.  I wish them all the best!  Love watching Liam and Vionics. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Is this a wedding picture?

@SeaMaiden

No.  It's from Torin's baptism.