Honored Contributor

I think Katia is great! I remember watching one of QVC's on-location runway shows, and WOW - all of the models brought their "A" game, but Katia looked like she was born to it! I enjoy watching her, and she has quite a sense of humor! I'm not sure, but I think she's also a talented singer. 

I think QVC's models are great. They bring a lot to the presentations, they seem to get along, and I miss them when I don't see them on air!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I think Katia is great! I remember watching one of QVC's on-location runway shows, and WOW - all of the models brought their "A" game, but Katia looked like she was born to it! I enjoy watching her, and she has quite a sense of humor! I'm not sure, but I think she's also a talented singer. 

I think QVC's models are great. They bring a lot to the presentations, they seem to get along, and I miss them when I don't see them on air!  Smiley Wink

----------------

I agree with all you stated!!  I think Katia is a great model and I love that every once in awhile, her sense of humor pops out!!  I don't like that Susan G. fawns all over her though; don't think that is fair to the other models.

Respected Contributor

Hard to LOOK BAD in clothing when you're TALL AND SLENDER - I would guess she could wear a trash bag with a belt and make it look gorgeous!

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I am not a fan of Katis’s ... she is too much of a show off & not any better than the other models👎

@January121 ITA , I've always thought that!   Susan raves and raves on her as well which always makes me feel bad for the other models who IMO are equally great!  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Model Katia

[ Edited ]

Katia is a designer's dream model, tall and thin. Susan Graver always has her modeling her clothing because everything looks good on her. As previously stated, the average American woman does not have Katia's figure. I think it speaks volumes when a designer's clothing looks good on all of the models, whether they are tall and slim like Katia, or petite or plus size.

Esteemed Contributor

Some of the vendors have their favorites.  Dennis Basso likes to work with Kate and dark haired, Maria.  Susan likes Brenda and Katia.

Honored Contributor

I like Katia, she is a true professional, and looks terrific no matter what she wears.  She seems to be well liked by everyone ......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@January121 wrote:

I am not a fan of Katis’s ... she is too much of a show off & not any better than the other models👎

@January121 ITA , I've always thought that!   Susan raves and raves on her as well which always makes me feel bad for the other models who IMO are equally great!  

@Kitty Galore  ... GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE 😃😀

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@January121 wrote:

cc@January121 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@Kitty Galore  ... GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE 😃😀@

@January121  I agree lol !  😂☺️

Esteemed Contributor

Just want to say...it's not Katia's fault that Graver rudely fawns over her all the time while there are others modeling. That's on Graver.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth