Occasional Contributor

I just wanted to say I watched Jamie, olus sized model, on another Shopping Channel--She is such a beautiful Girl with personality plus--Whoever dresser her--what a great job--she always looks so poished and beautiful--Please tell her that!!

Super Contributor

I could not agree more.  Jamie always has such a beautiful smile.  Love it when she is modeling.

Honored Contributor

She was a model on ShopHQ.  I was surprised to see her on QVC and yes, she is memorable.  

Contributor

I love her...she seems like such a sweet person, and I know if something looks good on her, it will look good on me.

Occasional Contributor

I love her smile !

Regular Contributor

i think she needs to be a host... by herself

how much longer wiil the 2 hosts thingy go on?

Valued Contributor

I love her. I used to see her on ShopHQ. I was thrilled to see her on QVC. She's a great model, has a beautiful smile and represents a common size for women. She seems very pleasant and I enjoy watching her.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Regular Contributor

I saw a show recently where Jamie was modelling and the host mentioned that she had just gotten married.  Best wishes to her and her spouse!

Honored Contributor

she did just get married and her spouse is a male model on qvc sometimes.

model jamie.jfif

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Beautiful couple, gorgeous gown.  Congrats!