Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 254
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Model Deanna in Giant commercial

I love Deanna's Giant Food Store commercial. I'm wondering if the 3 children are her's or if they're also models. The bananas do the trick!

Highlighted
New Contributor
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎05-03-2015

Re: Model Deanna in Giant commercial

It is always fun to see the Lovely QVC models in national advertising.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,446
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Model Deanna in Giant commercial

@Brigitta - I saw it too! I think it was during one of the football playoff games. The three children aren't hers. Deanna's not married. She plays the part of a mom juggling kids well though - practice for the future!

 

Usually in commercials the actors aren't related at all. There's one I've seen where the older couple walks hand in hand and studies a computer together. I can't remember what it's for. Then they show them sitting down and welcoming their grandchildren. They look like the perfect family, but they are not connected at all - even the two kids! Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,472
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: Model Deanna in Giant commercial


@Brigitta wrote:

I love Deanna's Giant Food Store commercial. I'm wondering if the 3 children are her's or if they're also models. The bananas do the trick!


What store is it.  I don't think I have seen it.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,185
Registered: ‎10-04-2010

Re: Model Deanna in Giant commercial

Apparently the store is Giant. They are an East Coast based store. I have seen several Q models in different commercials
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,877
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Model Deanna in Giant commercial

I've seen the older model with very short gray hair on a few commercials. I think her name is Phyllis. She's not on Q often, mainly see her on Calista shows.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,472
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: Model Deanna in Giant commercial


@lousgirl wrote:
Apparently the store is Giant. They are an East Coast based store. I have seen several Q models in different commercials

 

Thanks, lol I thought you were saying a giant store like costco.  I'm on the West Coast, I have never heard of the Giant stores.  Thanks for the info.Smiley Happy


 

Highlighted
Contributor
Posts: 68
Registered: ‎03-26-2011

Re: Model Deanna in Giant commercial

It's cute...on YouTube entitled "Rambunctious Kids".  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,749
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Model Deanna in Giant commercial


@beach-mom wrote:

@Brigitta - I saw it too! I think it was during one of the football playoff games. The three children aren't hers. Deanna's not married. She plays the part of a mom juggling kids well though - practice for the future!

 

Usually in commercials the actors aren't related at all. There's one I've seen where the older couple walks hand in hand and studies a computer together. I can't remember what it's for. Then they show them sitting down and welcoming their grandchildren. They look like the perfect family, but they are not connected at all - even the two kids! Smiley Wink


@beach-mom   Just FYI, it is possible for a woman to have children not ever having been married.  Woman Wink

Spoiler
 
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,446
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Model Deanna in Giant commercial


@beach-mom   Just FYI, it is possible for a woman to have children not ever having been married.  Woman Wink

Spoiler
 

@Pearley - You are so right! Smiley Wink