Honored Contributor
Smile whenever she's on! We share the same name. Plus! My hair is silver too. Think we are close in age. She's so lovely.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity It has been so long since I tuned into QVC I cannot place her, I do like that the Q does have a variety of diffrent shapes/sizes & ages of models, no matter the size or age, women are beautiful and need to be celebrated!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity It has been so long since I tuned into QVC I cannot place her, I do like that the Q does have a variety of diffrent shapes/sizes & ages of models, no matter the size or age, women are beautiful and need to be celebrated!

Yes! She was on last hour TSV T3 demonstrating.
Respected Contributor

I've seen her on a few TV commercials (non-QVC).  She's very attractive. 

Honored Contributor

I agree I love to see the mature models on air, it really helps me to see someone closer to my age in the makeup. My favorite older model is Joanne, I thinks she is so classy and she wears the make up beautifully and I love her hair.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Smile whenever she's on! We share the same name. Plus! My hair is silver too. Think we are close in age. She's so lovely.

@Sweet_Serenity  Makes "three of us" with the same first name!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

She's very attractive with pretty skin and a great head of hair. I think Cheryl is much younger than we think....

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

She's very attractive with pretty skin and a great head of hair. I think Cheryl is much younger than we think....

Cheryl admitted being in her 50's yesterday.