Contributor
Has anyone ever had a package from QVC gone missing? My order status says it was delivered on 6/24, Post Office confirmed this when I called. I live in an apartment building and most of the time packages are left in the hall. I called customer service and they said they will refund my money. I’m glad about that but disappointed that I can’t get the Diamonique ring as it’s sold out. Oh well, I guess things happen. Whoever has my ring though, I hope they wear it in good health and maybe will find it in their heart to return it.
Valued Contributor

I had a package lost by UPS for about 1 month and then they suddenly found it. Of course, by that time I had reordered and had already received the second package.

Had UPS notified me that they had found it and was going to deliver it, I would have told them to just send it back. Instead the guy tossed it onto my porch, and I had to go through the whole process of returning it.

It wasn't awful, but it was annoying. At least I got what I ordered. I hope someone returns your ring.

Contributor
Thank you. I’m wondering if it was delivered to another building and sooner or later somebody will return it. If so, I’ll notify customer service so I can pay for it.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have had items lost at the post office, sometimes for months (but they do not show as delivered).

Sometimes the post office/UPS worker is a bit tired and will come one or two days later, but will tell the company he delivered it on the previous date anyway.

I have had substitutes throw items in my bushes instead of on my porch.

My thought is a mis-directed delivery to someone else in the complex.

Keeping my fingers crossed it turns up!

Contributor
Thank you 😊
Esteemed Contributor

I sent for the Giant ladder and it disappeared. A ladder. My DH and I still laugh about it to this day. The Q did send out another. 

Esteemed Contributor

@godi Now that's a good one!     Ladder just walked off.     Nobody saw 'nothing nothing" of course.

LOL

Super Contributor

If you work outside of your home, see if you can have packages delivered to work.  I have mine delivered to work all the time - no porch pirates and since we are a large UPS account, I can track them easily and ask our UPS Rep to help out.

Contributor
I used to have packages delivered to my job, but I retired 2 1/2 years ago. Everybody in my building has packages delivered and they all seem to have no problem. Usually if one of us sees someone’s package sitting in the outer hall, we will bring it into the inside hall. The mail deliveries have been crazy lately. I actually found some of my buildings mail dumped outside the door, didn’t even make it to the hall. That’s what may have happened to my ring. May have been left on the sidewalk and just disappeared.