Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Robert Lee Morris used to use her because her swan-like neck was good for displaying earrings.  I miss her and Aiko.  

Aiko has been doing a lot of fashion shows.  I see her a lot of the times I tune on.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@depglass wrote:

Robert Lee Morris used to use her because her swan-like neck was good for displaying earrings.  I miss her and Aiko.  

Aiko has been doing a lot of fashion shows.  I see her a lot of the times I tune on.

@NYCLatinaMe  In addition, Aiko has her own business as a makeup artist, so perhaps those client appointments are starting to pick back up.

Honored Contributor

Re: Missing model

[ Edited ]

I also haven't seen Kate in a long time either @FLGranny  @StylishLady.  Always thought she looked great no matter what she modeled.  She has that model look.

Trusted Contributor
QVC appears to be using models for clothing that really don’t look like professional models like they used to use. Maybe it’s the huge push for leisure wear and extended sizing.
Esteemed Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
QVC appears to be using models for clothing that really don’t look like professional models like they used to use. Maybe it’s the huge push for leisure wear and extended sizing.

Maybe it is just you who thinks they don't look professional.

Super Contributor

Re: model Kate

When she wason she always seemed to know how to pose and move with the camera on her and even when she was standing in the background. I went to modeling classes when I was younger and those are things we were taught. Get a good angle and move slowly. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Missing model

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe 

I don't think you understood what she meant by "not professional".  I  think she meant they do not look or walk like the models we think of as runway models.  Today's models on the Q look like us IMO.  Of course they are professional in their job. 

Also, on the topic of this thread, I have seen Kate.  I have noticed the Petite  models are missing.  I know the one petite model was expecting, but where are the others?  Perhaps its the pandemic.  I miss seeing the fashions on a Short (under 5'2") model. 

Honored Contributor

Kate, the model, is on right now (Monday morning) in the Logo show, hosted by Elise Ivy.

Super Contributor

^^^^^

I saw that too. She looked healthy and as usual made some of the outfits look good.