Esteemed Contributor

They should set up a new forum just for missing host/vendors inquiries.  

It's highly amusing to see how many there are and the concern that a schedule change or brief time off elicits.

For most hosts and even vendors, if one visits their QVC social media pages they list their schedules and often post that they are on vacation.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

clutches pearls "but I would never join Facebook" 

kidding but yes it is amusant 

Esteemed Contributor

I suspect that some posters don't know that you don't have to join Facebook/Instagram or log in to view the public pages for the QVC and HSN hosts.  There is a great deal of information available on those QVC-sponsored pages.  (Sometimes, too much).

Honored Contributor

Maybe some sort of signal in the sky from West Chester?

Bat.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I agree.  I can't understand how every day it's "where's David?", "where's Megan Murray",  "where's Shawn", etc.   Do we have to know everything about their schedules, if they are on vacation, if they are on Q2, etc.    

Respected Contributor

I can go days and never turn on the TV to watch the Q.  I do follow the schedule, and if someone is going to be on that has something I buy/use, then I will watch.

I visit this board daily, and do see a lot of "where is ???"  I have no clue, as I don't even know half of their names.

Years ago I watched the Q a lot.  Not any more.  But, I still enjoy the interaction on the Board.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I agree.  I can't understand how every day it's "where's David?", "where's Megan Murray",  "where's Shawn", etc.   Do we have to know everything about their schedules, if they are on vacation, if they are on Q2, etc.    

whats even funnier is when people complain and say "hes on vacation again?" or "she is sick again?" or "he hardly works at all." or "how come i never see her?"

yes, the hosts are usually active on facebook, instagram, twitter......some are even on snapchat.

@VaBelle35

change that bat signal to the new Q symbol and we will all be set. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35   Now thats funny!  

Honored Contributor

I want to know where Dan Hughes' dogs are????? His wife brings them in to help with chair/couched slip cover demos or pet product demos.....SIGNED---WORRIED!   Woman LOL (just kidding)

Image result for i miss the dog meme

Image result for cat laughing missing dog meme

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Funny posts here 😂

My favorites are the ones asking, "Where's ____?"  (Insert name of former host who's been gone for years.)  🙄

Have to admit I've gone scouting some weeks to find out about David because my mom gets concerned when he's not in the kitchen.