Frequent Contributor

I was cleaning out my linen closet and found my Debbie Mumm cat themed quilted throw.  I seem to remember her shows as having fun quilts in many themes (some holiday).  I only have the one cat throw that has been washed and used for years and it still looks great.  I would love to have a Fall and Christmas throw from her!

Honored Contributor

I have Debbie Mumm Snowman dishes. I put them out after I have put my Christmas dishes away and leave them out through March.

Respected Contributor

I don't remember Debbie Mumm shows on QVC, too bad, I probably would have loved it!  I remember that when Quacker Factory first came to QVC Jeanne Bice had a few items with Debbie Mumm fabric appliques. 

Trusted Contributor

That reminds me I have items from Jeanne's house, sold by her family on eBay after she passed away.  

Esteemed Contributor

I love Debbie Mumm dishes.  I have her dish and mug sets for spring, summer, winter and Christmas.  Use them every season.  Never could find any fall other than Halloween, which I don't like. 

Respected Contributor

I would love seeing this line on QVC!

Honored Contributor

Back in the day there was a lot more variety, I miss those days.

Trusted Contributor

I miss the unique, not easily found items the Q used to bring in, as well as the informative presentations by the host. 

Now Q has truly replaced Brick & Mortar stores since items being sold are neither obscure or reasonably priced, not to mention of good quality! Also, the hosts are not very informed about what they sell and are just too chatty and amped up in general. MBR,DH,JB are exceptions to this and continue to do excellent work.

dee

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Back in the day there was a lot more variety, I miss those days.

Respected Contributor

Debbie Mumm has her own website.  Also, there are a lot of her products on Amazon.