Super Contributor

Re: Missing Courtney Cason on QVC2!

I love her and Amy.  I thought the two of them would do a great pm style.  I'll bet Courtney loves this shedule though that she has now.  She works a few hours each night and off on week ends.  

Honored Contributor

@6365 wrote:
I like Courtney. Is she the host in the earlie am? I thought that host said Courtney. That host has black hair. If it is Courtney she has changed. Don't recognize her.

That is the new host Courtney Khondabi.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@6365 wrote:
I like Courtney. Is she the host in the earlie am? I thought that host said Courtney. That host has black hair. If it is Courtney she has changed. Don't recognize her.

That is the new host Courtney Khondabi.

-------------

The only areas where the two are equal are in size and name. The new host is so much better at presenting the products.  She is focused, alert and prepared.  The other was often confused, not prepared and so spacey. She is probably where she should be....presenting cosmetics.

Regular Contributor

I cannot find the channel? I go to search on the tv but only get QVC2 and QVC.
Honored Contributor

@corita   I think the new Courtney K. is one of the best of the latest hires as hosts.  I think Courtney Cason does a better job on the Q Beauty Channel than she did presenting a variety of items on the original QVC channel.  Seemed she was never prepared.

Honored Contributor

@Karotsy wrote:

@Karotsy, to find out if you get Beauty IQ, go to the Shop QVC TV icon and then click Program Guide.  When the guide comes up, change the channel to Beauty IQ.  Scroll down towards the bottom and you can enter your zip code and it will show you if you get Beauty IQ and on what channels.

I don't get it anymore either.  It used to be on Roku but now it's gone.  Only Direct TV and Dish customers get it in my area. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@6365

Why did you resurrect and OLD THREAD from August 2017!!!????  Please start a new thread please a lot of us dont like to go through pages of old posts to find new ones..It's also called thread bumping and it's against Q Forum Guidelines & Standards 

Or is that YOU Courtney P...LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Karotsy wrote:

@Karotsy, to find out if you get Beauty IQ, go to the Shop QVC TV icon and then click Program Guide.  When the guide comes up, change the channel to Beauty IQ.  Scroll down towards the bottom and you can enter your zip code and it will show you if you get Beauty IQ and on what channels.

I don't get it anymore either.  It used to be on Roku but now it's gone.  Only Direct TV and Dish customers get it in my area. 

@Lipstickdiva@Karotsy: I don't get Beauty IQ on my cable tv. But you can watch it live, online. Just go to SHOP LIVE TV at the top of your screen, and choose Beauty IQ.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
New Contributor

How many people have to say Courtney Cason should be back on qvc???

She is so entertaining. I liked Courtney so much. Regular qvc has no young hosts anymore....none. I'm  older too but, I like to see new blood. It's interesting!

I also think k when they do denim and company shows have all sized models and younger models too. It just looks like d and c is just for older shoppers.

Why hire younger hosts if you don't use them?

Who is really watching beauty iq 24/7?

Bring Courtney back!

She was the only hope to fill Lisa Robertson's big shoes!

Very bored!!

New Contributor

Alberti..is annoying