Regular Contributor

Re: Missing Courtney Cason on QVC2!

I do not miss her one bit...she is too pushy, comes across as arrogant --  talks 'down' to customers... 

Respected Contributor

I love Courtney...........I would watch every single Inspired Style show if she was the host all the time!  Mostly, I love seeing what she's wearing.....she has great style.  I do miss seeing her.....I'm not into beauty products that much since I pretty much found what works for me in that area, so I really don't go to the beauty channel.

Honored Contributor

@Roni wrote:

I do not miss her one bit...she is too pushy, comes across as arrogant --  talks 'down' to customers... 

Ditto

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of Courtney she can act silly and immature at times, and sometimes makes the conversation about her instead of the product..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

COURTNEY is one of the best IMHO.  Would love to see her more - am a little tired of seeing some hosts on for 3 - 4 hours a day.  Courtney is great with beauty, fashion, just everything.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a good Q move to relieve the Q prime time of Courtney with others who are professional and know how to sell. She believes in selling herself instead of the product. She's a quick channel change for me.

New Contributor

Agree like Alberti on the regular QVC channel.

Respected Contributor

Agree.  There is more than enough room for a younger,hip kind of person like Courtney to breath fresh air into the mix.  I think she is a waste on the beauty channel -- she seems to have hit her stride whenever I saw her with fashions.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tobes wrote:

Agree.  There is more than enough room for a younger,hip kind of person like Courtney to breath fresh air into the mix.  I think she is a waste on the beauty channel -- she seems to have hit her stride whenever I saw her with fashions.

@tobes

She does look nice in the clothes that she wears, however, one time she was with the Halston vendor and all of a sudden she started acting silly and giggly and putting the sleeve of a blouse like it was a moustache.....really immature stuff. And this isnt the first time I've witnessed her doing something childlike---putting a collander on her head in a kitchen show, and there have also been other incidents too.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

I like Courtney. Is she the host in the earlie am? I thought that host said Courtney. That host has black hair. If it is Courtney she has changed. Don't recognize her.