Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mike George's response to the current crisis

@haddon09. Amen. Thank you.
Esteemed Contributor

Everybody complained about Colin taking a knee to bring peacefull awareness to this issue.  Whiners said oh stop... that's horrible.

There is always an excuse for what has happened.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Gabidog. Really!? You expect a citizen to pull an officer in the act of murdering a man to pull the officer off of him? What those people watching did was the right thing. Take a video of what was happening and expose these officers for the murderers they are.
Valued Contributor

I, for one, appreciate very much Mike George's statement.  Several retailers I buy from on a regular basis expressed similar ones.  I don't understand how anyone could object to what is said in this statement and I guess I never will.   

Super Contributor

@Gabidog 

Thank you. I thought I was the only person in the world wondering about the culpability of the bystanders who couldn't put their cell phones down long enough to help. Perhaps they were scared for their own safety. Well, put those cell phones to good use and call 911 and report a murder in progress and ask for IMMEDIATE EMT presence. How are they not accessories to murder?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi. Yes his peaceful  protest got him fired and blackballed and he lost his job. The treatment of black people is disgraceful and it has to stop.

Esteemed Contributor

@Aussielover. You cannot be serious?
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting