Honored Contributor

Re: Michele Lau from JTV is Coming to QVC

@luvzchiz wrote:

I remember her from HSN'ss America's Store.  Loved Bill Green on it too .  Maybe he'll resurface on the Q.  Very knowledgable 

I love him.Smiley Happy  He and Joan Boyce were a funny pair.  I loved when he presented her jewelry.

Honored Contributor

Is this Michele who used to also work for some yrs at the old evine.com?  I've seen her on jtv, don't particularly care for her.  Someone said she's a motor mouth ie I'm assuming talks fast. Yes she does, she stumbles over her words too.  Kind of hard to watch/listen to.  Not at all excited to eventually see her here.

Respected Contributor

Does this mean she will be on all gem shows the way Erin is on all diamonique shows?
Honored Contributor

I think Evine was about the only channel Michele wasn't with.  She was with HSN for a little over 11 years then The Jewelry Channel, on to Gems TV and then JTV.  Then did guest hosting on ShopLC.

She said she will be in training starting next week and should be on air in July. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know the name, but I probably caught her when I was flipping channels. Nancy is a graduate gemologist so I don't know why they need another gem expert. Evidently ML is good at moving merchandise or they wouldn't be sitting her next to another gem expert. It should be interesting. I really enjoy Erin Mosely and am glad they hired her, she's lovely and knows her stuff. EM brings a new perspective to Diamonique.

Honored Contributor

When I saw Michele on ShopLC she had mentioned that she is blind. That surprised me because I wonder how she can present the jewelry if she can't see it??

New Contributor

I love Michelle Lau. Very knowledgeable and very pleasant. I truly enjoy watching her host and look forward to her on QVC!
Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV  So true. " back in the day" all the show hosts did their jewelry presentations pretty much on their own except for a few lines. Sometimes like Beverly Hills gold or such would have a vendor. Also the QVC female hosts pretty much presented the clothing on their own, no vendor. I think it was done better back then.