Frequent Contributor

Messing With the Website Again!

I clicked on  'Items Recently on Air" and the shows were all in military time!  What is the deal with that!!  

New Contributor

Re: Messing With the Website Again!

Me too. And the whole website is different again. Can someone please tell them that changing their website every year is a dumb idea. And to fix the military time. 

Honored Contributor

One solution: Learn military time.  Just consider that noon is 12:00, then add the hour to get the military version, like 4pm + 12:00 = 16:00.  Millions of soldiers, sailors and airmen have figured it out; so can you. 

download (3).jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Visitor

Why would you change your show listings to a 24 hour military style timeline? Do you really think your shopping clientele live their lives using this time style? This change does not make it user friendly.

Valued Contributor

Change isn't always good. Where are the top finds and the one day onlys? Also, what happened to the way you view your statement on line? I find it harder to understand, to much going here and there.  Quit changing things! 

Honored Contributor

i know a number of people have been talking about military time, but i have not had that problem......everything is showing up in regular et for my listings.

are you all on computers or phones/tablets? are you using the regular website or the app?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Who thought that this was a good idea. Maybe some people will be too confused by it. Dumb.

Esteemed Contributor

I think QVC is doing a soft rollout of a new format for the items recently on air so that it looks like a mobile app version. The time zone is whatever time zone you happen to be in instead of the time zone of QVC in PA but I have no idea why they pick a 24 hour clock to show the time.

I don't think it's a good idea to do website maintenance and redesigns the day before and day of your competitor's -- that would be Amazon -- big selling day. Why give them an even bigger advantage by having a website that may not work well? Save the maintence for the weekend!

Honored Contributor

I know how to read military time.  However, I think it's a dumb way to show time here.

Respected Contributor

I may or may not agree with the change, but it did give me a laugh.  At work, everything I do is in military time, so it comes quite naturally to me.

Laura loves cats!