Respected Contributor

@Spurt  DH told me that he missed me reading the Q weekend updates from you.  Just wanted to pass that along and tell you that your efforts are appreciated and currently missed, my friend`Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor
@Spurt
I miss it & appreciate it too. That takes a lot of work!
Hope your friend who lost her husband is doing okay.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I always enjoy @Spurt 's posts.

Honored Contributor

Re: Message for @SPURT

[ Edited ]

@Pandalady  @San Antonio Gal  @bobby5   AND ALL.....

Thank you for all your kind comments.  I sometimes work from home  and would do the QVC Critter Weekend Programming Preview during the "lull times" in my work day.  However, lately my work duties have become very demanding and are taking their toll so unfortunately I just don't have the time putting together the Critter Preview which is VERY time consuming.  PLUS QVC has gotten so redundant I was running out of photos to use (not very many new coming up) and also ideas.... Thé Preview was becoming as boring and montonous as QVC programming.....well, ALMOST 😆😏.  So sorry to say the Critter Preview has come to a close...I hope you understand...Thank y'all for your support...I'll still be around the Forums...but just dont have the time for the Preview...

Image result for cat  happy trails to you meme

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor
Totally understandable!😊
Honored Contributor

@Spurt : l understand completely. You bring a lot to these forums, so l hope to “see” you around here often!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@SpurtI certainly understand!  Thank you for being such a blessing to  me with the critter updates for as long as you did them.  You made my day many times!Cat Very Happy  I am glad to call you a friend and look forward to posting with you around the boards for years to come!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt : Thank you so much for bringing a smile to our faces every week. Those posts were a joy to read every week. Looking forward to seeing your posts in the future. Take care!

Respected Contributor

@Spurt   Thank you so much for making people feel good.Thank you for all the hard work that you put making the Q week-end updates. Take care.I guess it is true,all good things must come to an end!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

Well those of us who looked forward to those funny pet "Q Did What" previews all I can say is 

3D9DED35-335C-45BB-B4FA-67AD9739C4EC.jpeg

I just hope you "trademarked" those great previews to include in your best seller "Spurt Previews Q Did What Weekends".  Let me know when it's published - I'll buy the first one🙂😂

I agree it's certainly not "enjoyable programming" for those of us who are longtime viewers...heck, I don't even know who these PTB are targeting as customers🤔😉

Have a wonderful weekend -- hope your staying cool!  Hot one here today 95 with heat index of 105😳