Super Contributor

Message for Eva-QVC, Annabelle and Pam

Ladies, something is going on that I don't understand.  I posted a question about Toni's Necklace yesterday and you were all good enough to reply.  TWICE since I have posted a thank-you message to you all, each time the post was accepted and showed up, and then it disappeared.  I have no idea why that is, but I want to say thank you very much to Eva-QVC for finding the necklace for me, and also to Annabelle and Pam for their replies.

Honored Contributor

Re: Message for Eva-QVC, Annabelle and Pam

@Fona  Smiley Happy from Annabelle

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Fona, Strange things sometimes happen on these threads!  I didn't end up buying Toni's necklace because the gold and silver were sold out.  Did you end up buying one?  

Super Contributor

Pam:  Yes, I ordered the gunmetal.  I really wanted the silver but it is sold out and that left only gunmetal or rosetone (never my favorite).  The reviews were really good and a lot of people mentioned the gunmetal so I went ahead.  I don't have anything else in that color so it might be good to have, but I would really like to try the silver as well if it ever comes back.  Happy Thanksgiving.

Highlighted
QVC Social Team

You are very welcome @Fona! I love my necklace and I think you will like the gunmetal tone as well. I did check on your post and fixed the problem. Enjoy your new necklace!