Contributor

Meredith Laurence should be a QVC Host . . .

She describes everything well, gives great suggestions about products, very calm & inviting. She lets others speak and she's not arrogant. She had a Blue Jean Chef show by herself a few years back but it didn't last long. Just my 2 cents for the day. Cheers, Meredith! 😊🍾🥂
Honored Contributor

Re: Meredith Laurence should be a QVC Host . . .

I love Meredith, but have never seen her do anything out of the kitchen.  Maybe that's what she wants to do - without all the extra host responsibilities?

I really know very little about her. -  I don't remember any discussion of why her show didn't last.  Did we ever know that?

Super Contributor

I really enjoy her, too! She’s so personable. I think QVC is expanding the CE’s line. She now has ceramic baking dishes, and other ceramic items. Just saw her presenting CE’s 18/10 flatware. I enjoy her and her newer items way more than Tara and her Temptations line. I’ll take Meredith any day.
Honored Contributor

I like her just where she is, they would ruin her.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Didn't she have a show at one time called the Blue Jean Chef?

Honored Contributor

She’s too normal (in a good way) and she doesn’t need them.  She has a delightful, self-confident assurance that is low key but visible.  I suspect Meredith is her own woman.

I always enjoy watching her, but even if they failed, QVC would still attempt to dominate her and ruin all that people enjoy about her presentations.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

For some reason I thought she taught cooking classes or maybe that was in my dreams? I really like her and I think being a guest on the Q suits her just fine.

Valued Contributor

@Ilovebeagles wrote:
She describes everything well, gives great suggestions about products, very calm & inviting. She lets others speak and she's not arrogant. She had a Blue Jean Chef show by herself a few years back but it didn't last long. Just my 2 cents for the day. Cheers, Meredith! 😊🍾🥂

@Ilovebeagles, If you go to her web site bluejeanchef.com she has a ton of recipes and posts new videos every week. Teaching is what she really loves and she's really wonderful at it.   I LOVE Beagles too, lol  Heart

Valued Contributor

I also enjoy Chef Meredith Lawrence.  How they would fit her in with David and Mary??  Meredith is a trained chef, so more complex items/recipes?  As a presenter, she is very mild.

Honored Contributor

She did host some Blue Jean Chef shows. I think her comfort level is being a rep/vendor. She explains the items well.