Valued Contributor

After you return items, is there somewhere on this website where you can see how many merchandise credits you have? 

Trusted Contributor

they give merchandise credits??

Esteemed Contributor

I've never heard at this here at QVC but I know at Amazon they give you a choice whether to credit your Card or Amazon credit or something like that.

Esteemed Contributor

Q used to I know.  I don't buy much that needs to be returned - but CS  would ask if I wanted refund in method of payment - or - a QVC credit.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Merchandise credits

[ Edited ]

I never buy anything on easy pay and when I make returns, I always check the box on the enclosed return slip that says ''REFUND BY ORIGINAL METHOD OF PAYMENT''...ALWAYYYYS !!!  Recently, I've been seeing most of my returns are going back to a credit which I don't understand at all.  This morning I purchased a sweater and the end cost was 0.31 cent because of a ''credit''  .  Something sure has changed and I can't figure it out.  Makes me even more leery of making purchases.

Esteemed Contributor

@Baylie - If you put something in your cart and do a mock checkout where you go through the process up to the final page where you'd submit your order, any credits you have should be listed as a payment option. You could also try sending a message to the moderators to see if they can provide that information: QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

@Miss Pepsi  That's an option when you return something, rather than crediting back your method of payment.

Valued Contributor

On the return form you have a choice of original payment or merchandise credits. The merchandise credits are available when you are paying for something but I can't find the amount available anywhere on the website unless I am ordering something. Maybe I should post this in the customer care section.

Esteemed Contributor

@Baylie It would be posted under your account.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

@Miss Pepsi  That's an option when you return something, rather than crediting back your method of payment.

ok thanks, Been a gazillion years since i have returned anything.  Thanks for the clarification.