Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Why does anyone really care about the onion hut or cabana?  It's like some think they are outing LR about it.

The post started off like a nice thread about a vendor then turned into a passive/aggressive dig about some stupid hut/cabana.

Not necessarily a dig about the cabana, but a dig toward the person who originally posted about the cabana?  Doubt it's meant to be a thread about M. Murray. 🙃

Trusted Contributor

Re: Meghan Murray

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Why does anyone really care about the onion hut or cabana?  It's like some think they are outing LR about it.

The post started off like a nice thread about a vendor then turned into a passive/aggressive dig about some stupid hut/cabana.

Not exactly.  Some people like to think they know something that others don't.  They may or they may not.  However, facts are facts and pictures do not lie.  That does not sit well with some people.

I don't see anything that is passive/aggressive but I do see some attempts at spinning.  You cannot spin when the proof is available and that makes some people angry.  

That might be where you are getting the negative vibe.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone here truly care about whether a onion hut (never heard of it) was or wasn't somewhere?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Does anyone here truly care about whether a onion hut (never heard of it) was or wasn't somewhere?

In a word?

Yes.

I cannot go into super detail on here but let's just say that rules need to be followed.

Honored Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

In a word?

Yes.

I cannot go into super detail on here but let's just say that rules need to be followed.

@alarmclock, okey-dokey. Good to know how important the placement of an onion hut is.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

In a word?

Yes.

@alarmclock, okey-dokey. Good to know how important the placement of an onion hut is.

To be totally honest, you would be surprised.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

She is a great vendor.

Super Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

In a word?

Yes.

To be totally honest, you would be surprised.  

@alarmclockIs this what you mean?

Cabana in the Patio.jpg

Honored Contributor

I’m so confused. 🤔😐🥴

Esteemed Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

In a word?

Yes.

@alarmclock  Could you post the photos?  I don't understand why you can't go into detail.