Contributor

Meghan Murray has always been a favorite OAP of mine. She's knowledgeable, friendly and not at all fake. Plus she's such an attractive woman. I discovered today that she has a farm and has a blog about it. Such a beautiful place. 

There's a gorgeous picture of an event, possibly a wedding, by the pool. Nice stone pool deck which would be a perfect place for a cabana. However it has never had an onion hut on it, in spite of what some had heard. But certainly a peaceful spot for a wedding.

Esteemed Contributor

I like her also ... she seems like a sweetheart 🥰

Honored Contributor

I think Meghan got married this year or last year.   I enjoy her presentations.  Yes, she is very attractive.

Trusted Contributor

@greeenie, what's an onion hut?

Trusted Contributor
I think Meghan Murray, as well as Erin Moseley, seem beautiful inside & out.
Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

An onion hut is a type of pool cabana. There was a post about this pool cabana at one time and it was said that the picture was at Meghan's pool but it wasn't. Sorry. Should have referenced it.

Trusted Contributor

@greeenie wrote:

Meghan Murray has always been a favorite OAP of mine. She's knowledgeable, friendly and not at all fake. Plus she's such an attractive woman. I discovered today that she has a farm and has a blog about it. Such a beautiful place. 

There's a gorgeous picture of an event, possibly a wedding, by the pool. Nice stone pool deck which would be a perfect place for a cabana. However it has never had an onion hut on it, in spite of what some had heard. But certainly a peaceful spot for a wedding.

The pool is Meghan's and the event was her wedding.

The onion hut was there and then "removed" when someone was informed that it was not a good idea to have it there.

The pictures of the cabana were taken at that pool.

Trusted Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

The cabana Lisa tried to sell.

Highlighted
Contributor

Not exactly . Not everything is as it was thought.

Regular Contributor

Love her