Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

I often watch Mary's shows and have never heard he yell.  I especially enjoy her with Gary Goben on D&C shows.  She's  unpretentious, not a glamour puss.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I like Mary.  I feel she is down to Earth and sweet.  She may get a little excited when she is passionate about something but that is part ofher charm.  Shouting it's not.  She is a keeper.

Super Contributor

I have never heard her shout either.  I think she is an excellent host.

Trusted Contributor

Mary Nelson shouting? 🤔 I’ve never known that to be the case. I’ve always found her to be very sweet, mild mannered and down to earth. She’s my favorite of the newer hosts and she falls more into the Mary Beth style of sales presentations. ❤️ them both. 

Esteemed Contributor

I really like Mary Nelson and have never heard her shouting.  I just saw her with Gary Gobin and it was such a nice and enjoyable hour.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I've never heard Mary Nelson shouting either.  In fact, I think she's one of the very best hosts QVC has hired in a long time.  I try to catch many ofher shows.

Trusted Contributor

There’s something about her voice that I can’t stand to listen to. It’s kind of shaky and when she finishes a sentence, her voice goes up as if she’s asked a question. 

Valued Contributor
Love Mary Nelson. One of the most calm hosts they have.
Super Contributor

It sounds like the OP is confusing Mary Nelson with the other Mary.

Now there's a shouter.

Luv Mary Nelson.  She is a keeper!