Regular Contributor

Mary Nelson on Vacation?

I miss seeing Miss Mary this week. Did she move to a new time or is she on vacation?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mary Nelson on Vacation?

I don’t know but she’s not my favorite. Her voice grits on my nerves and she always sounds like she’s asking a question
Valued Contributor

She's the new host for AM STYLE on QVC2 starting this Saturday morning.  You can catch her there.

Regular Contributor

I like Mary Nelson and it’s great to hear some of the newer hosts are getting their own shows that are not in the middle of the night!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@lousgirl wrote:
I don’t know but she’s not my favorite. Her voice grits on my nerves and she always sounds like she’s asking a question

Lol, I agree with you!  To me she has an annoying, little girl, sing songy voice.  Channel  changer for me.

Honored Contributor

@lousgirl wrote:

Mary Nelson is an UP TALKER, I notice it the most when she presents electronics. Some people think up talking is funny, but I find it annoying.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

@lousgirl wrote:

Mary Nelson is an UP TALKER, I notice it the most when she presents electronics. Some people think up talking is funny, but I find it annoying.

Uptalking drives me up the wall!  My question is: when did people start talking this way?  I don't remember this phenomenon years ago. A definite deal breaker for sure! Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@mesmerelda wrote:

She's the new host for AM STYLE on QVC2 starting this Saturday morning.  You can catch her there.

Yes.....wonder why they replaced Gabrielle with Mary..........

Trusted Contributor

Who's Mary Nelson??

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

Who's Mary Nelson??

@fitfuninformed.  A host.