Frequent Contributor

This woman is the hardest working vendor on the Q, she is everywhere and is on ALL the time. Mornings, daytime, overnights . . she is a rock star of a woman. I think she is great!!!

Just my thought for the day.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen her.  What products does she represent?

Trusted Contributor

I love seeing her, too.  

Honored Contributor

She represents several lines.  Yesterday she was filling in for Chef Tony and presented the chopper/shredder thing.  She also brings the insulated tote bags of various sizes and many other brands.  She has been with QVC for years.  I enjoy her presentations.

Honored Contributor

@libdem wrote:

This woman is the hardest working vendor on the Q, she is everywhere and is on ALL the time. Mornings, daytime, overnights . . she is a rock star of a woman. I think she is great!!!

Just my thought for the day.

@libdem   I agree!  Add to that, the fact that she owns her own catering business as well.

Respected Contributor

I like her too.  She's the perfect mix of information and cheerfulness.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice lady and great explaining every detail IF and WHEN David doesn't keep interrupting her for colors.   Her voice is a little too loud for my ears - so I tune the volume down.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr Every thing from soup to nuts, literally.  Smiley Indifferent

Frequent Contributor

Do you ever follow her on FB? She has two adult children, one has complex medical issues and the other is severly autistic. She managed to raise funding to secure a home for her ault autistic child to have a forever home. She fund raises 24/7 for this cause. She has stood by her other adult child through one medical emergency after another. She is amazing