Trusted Contributor

Love Mary! She's the most pleasant to listen to!

Honored Contributor

I'm throwing a monkey wrench in the Mary D thread, different strokes for different folks. I never watch her, I find her very gushy and to me she's the type of person who builds you up so you take her with you. Just MO. By the way I'm not a DV fan either.

Honored Contributor

Mary was a favorite of mine when she was David’s producer. She’s a great host, a natural. She and Katie McGee are my favorite hosts, along with David. I like Gabrielle too but don’t see her often.

All of them share something in common, AFAIC - none are loud or frantic, none are giggly, screechy, carnival barkers, none insult the viewer’s intelligence as many hosts do, and none put me to sleep either. I don’t like hyper but I don’t like zzzzzzzzz.... hosts either.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Mary was a favorite of mine when she was David’s producer. She’s a great host, a natural. She and Katie McGee are my favorite hosts, along with David. I like Gabrielle too but don’t see her often.

All of them share something in common, AFAIC - none are loud or frantic, none are giggly, screechy, carnival barkers, none insult the viewer’s intelligence as many hosts do, and none put me to sleep either. I don’t like hyper but I don’t like zzzzzzzzz.... hosts either.

I would add new host Kristin Zell to the mix.  For a very new host she is doing a great job, pleasant voice and easy to listen to like Katie and Mary.  Theyy all seem to pattern themselves after Pat, Jane, Mary Beth etc.  No yelling and talking over others.  

Respected Contributor

Mary is hit & miss with me. I liked her when she 1st became a host, but she has become somewhat phony to me. I never watched ITKWD much, she seemed pleasant when she was doing that show, not so much anymore in the roll of host. 

Esteemed Contributor

She is one of my favorite hosts........informative, down to earth and natural.......lets just hope she stays that way!!

Respected Contributor

@Perkup I wish the hosts you named were the norm...and Mary is very pleasant. I think being a flight attendant prepares one to handle the unexpected while maintaining one’s composure, which would come in handy on live TV.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Super Contributor

I got a chance to watch Mary this week on my Christmas break from work.  She is totally amazing and such a great presenter...Mary is a breath of fresh air and kept my interest on whatever was the item of the hour...Other hosts are good too but Mary takes the cake....

Regular Contributor

At first i really didn't care for her, but gradually she grew on me and now I rather see her cooking show. She gives the best tips and explains the product so well. She doesn't eat like she has come from a third world country. Smiley LOL  She is awesome, and she needs more shows. Woman Very Happy

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.