Trusted Contributor

Re: Mary DeAngelis.......

Thank You! I adore Mary too. <3

Honored Contributor

I have only seen her once or twice, but she seems to be very good.  Relaxing and pleasant to listen to.

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~ Plato
Trusted Contributor

I do like Mary - but I've noticed when she was hosting "In the Kitchen with David" last week, she seems to be having the same mannerisms as David.   It was like I was watching David. 

Very strange. 

Respected Contributor

Me24, David was probable Mary's Mentor while she learned the ropes. 

Occasional Visitor

i have enjoyed watching Mary and I think she has great potential.  She's funny, kind and knowledgeable.  Wish her continued success.  Ohio Girl

Trusted Contributor

@mspat

I can take her or leave her.  I don’t much like cooking shows and honestly she doesn’t do fashion shoes well in my opinion.   I am sure Kristine  Zell is sweet but  she is a bit ditsy an slow off the base.   I do agree that Katy McGee does a great job.   My least favorites are Kerstin and jeffinfer Coffey.  They are unwatchable

Super Contributor

I agree that Mary De Angelis is pleasant to watch. Among the new hosts, I also like Katie McGee. And I have found Courtney Khondabi to be quite good.

Occasional Contributor

She's not my cup of tea, I liked her much better in the role she filled on ITKWD but then again I am in the MINORITY in that I don't like Chip and Joanna Gaines. LOL

Come to think of it, I don't like many people! LMAO!!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I totally agree! She is mature, knowledgeable, well-spoken, polite, has a great sense of humor, doesn’t interrupt, and is not full of herself! She is someone I trust to tell the truth! I love it when she is on!
Super Contributor

It is so funny how different people engage with one host and not another.

MD is not my favorite; she is not my least favorite either though. I think she sometimes tries too hard and it comes off as strained. Not all the time; it depends on what she is presenting.

I had to change the channel this morning when she was on with Harry Slatkin; she was just silly in her adoration of his candles. It was too much.

The rest of the time I find her believable and real, as long as she doesn't work it too hard.