Honored Contributor

Mary has an interesting schedule today.  She's not hosting her usual In The Kitchen with Mary show at 11am on QVC2.  Rosina Grosso is hosting ITKWM today.

However, Mary is hosting at noon today on the main channel -- a Lug show, then Belle by Kim Gravel show.

I guess the Mary/Kim shows are very profitable for QVC, since they're taking Mary from her own show to make sure she hosts a 2-hr show with TSV Kim today.

I just thought it was interesting scheduling, that's all. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Mary DeAngelis Saturday 4/1

The Mary/Kim shows are very entertaining and, I'm sure, quite popular.  They are a good match, both so funny and they play well off of each other.  Mary is underutilized by QVC.  I consider her one of the best hosts, one of the few I can stand to watch. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

A few weeks ago I saw a Mary/Kim show. Did not buy anything, but they kept me interested. Mary has a great personality and agreeing with @Kachina624  she is one of the few hosts I can watch for more than a few minutes.

Honored Contributor

I agree about Mary being an enjoyable host to watch.  She is always professional, upbeat, gives necessary information and a few laughs along the way.  As other posters have said, she is one of the handful of hosts I can actually watch without grabbing the remote to change the channel.  I also think she can handle any show no matter what the product is.  She is as they say a breath of fresh air !!!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The Mary/Kim shows are very entertaining and, I'm sure, quite popular.  They are a good match, both so funny and they play well off of each other.  Mary is underutilized by QVC.  I consider her one of the best hosts, one of the few I can stand to watch. 

@Kachina624 wrote:

Totally agree. I'm not a cooking/kitchen  person so I dont know about Mary's kitchen shows, but I really like Mary when I've seen her elsewhere. And she's great fun especially 

with KG.

Occasional Visitor

Sorry, but I had to turn the TV off after hearing Kim.  She cannot hold a candle to Mary and while a very lovely person, she is not a good show host at this time and she is an okay sidekick.   Kim definitely needs more personality and better training on products.

Honored Contributor

@My girl Lizzie wrote:

Sorry, but I had to turn the TV off after hearing Kim.  She cannot hold a candle to Mary and while a very lovely person, she is not a good show host at this time and she is an okay sidekick.   Kim definitely needs more personality and better training on products.

@My girl Lizzie      You're saying "Kim," but do you mean "Rosina?"

Honored Contributor

Well I enjoyed Rosina on the kitchen show. She is becoming a favorite.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

I like Chunky the producer with Mary and Kim Wednesday mornings.

Contributor

So I'm a guy, but I am having a such a good time watching Mary and Kim!  So much fun.  Pure, clean entertainment.  And I can almost see Chunky half laughing and half urging the ladies to get back to the cloths!  I could watch them all day.