Contributor

I've just watched Mary DeAngelis in a promo and she was wearing a golden-orange animal print top. It looked fantastic on her with her hair/skin tones. Does anyone know if that is a QVC item?

Respected Contributor

OMG .. she had that on yesterday .. I love it .. and would

buy it in a minute

Honored Contributor

Re: Mary DeAngelis Promo

[ Edited ]

@Judles327 wrote:

I've just watched Mary DeAngelis in a promo and she was wearing a golden-orange animal print top. It looked fantastic on her with her hair/skin tones. Does anyone know if that is a QVC item?

@Judles327 I didn't see it but from what you described it could be the Quacker Factory QVC2 Big Deal item in the animal print choice.

A396305

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I saw the promo.  It looks like Liquid knit to me. Maybe Susan Graver?

I looked for it too, with no sucess

Respected Contributor

I did not see the top; however, I have always been of the opinion all QVC hosts should only wear what is sold on QVC.  If they are wearing something that is new and will be featured on an upcoming show, there could be a visual put up on the screen saying "host is wearing Item #???????".

During a fashion show, the host should wear clothes from the line being sold or again, if it is coming up, show the item number off and on in the screen wording.

Respected Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

I did not see the top; however, I have always been of the opinion all QVC hosts should only wear what is sold on QVC.  If they are wearing something that is new and will be featured on an upcoming show, there could be a visual put up on the screen saying "host is wearing Item #???????".

During a fashion show, the host should wear clothes from the line being sold or again, if it is coming up, show the item number off and on in the screen wording.

@hellodali 

Agree 100%  IMO big missed opportunity for the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judles327 - Mary is one of the few hosts that virtually always wears QVC clothing when she is on air, and she posts the item numbers and links on her Facebook page. Have you checked there? https://www.facebook.com/MaryDeAngelisQVC

(Note: You don't have to be a Facebook member to access the content she posts since her page is public. If a message pops up prompting you to sign in or join, just close it.)

Honored Contributor

@Judles327   It's LOGO #A395386 in tan.

Contributor

Thank you Caaareful Shopper! I just ordered and hopes it looks/fits as well on me as it does on Mary. I appreciate your research!

Contributor

Thank you Lori, Caaareful Shopper was able to provide the Logo item number.