Regular Contributor

Not a fan of Miss Mary at all!

Esteemed Contributor

@rockygems123 

Mary admits she is larger and sometimes has to wear a 12 in tops. Would guess the Mediums (which cover 10-12's) simply don't work well with her microphone while on air. In the real world, she would be comfortable and look attractive.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Contributor
I personally think Mary is one of the most annoying hosts. She is constantly acting immature and needs to stop with the horrible joking.
Esteemed Contributor

I really like Mary !  She's very down to earth with a pleasant voice .   She explains the products very well and is always well prepared.

Regular Contributor

Hosts are sales people. Their job is to sell you their company's product.  So when they tell you it's ok to wear PJ's to work, school, or the grocery store, they are telling you what they think you want to hear in order to sell a product. I'll say it again, hosts are sales people.

Respected Contributor

When Mary first started at QVC I thought she might become one of my favorite hosts and I was hoping she would keep her own sweet personality .  THEN, they paired her with David. At some point she morphed into a female version of David and his style of presentations. She must have studied his style in depth because she sure acts like him. 

Trusted Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

When Mary first started at QVC I thought she might become one of my favorite hosts and I was hoping she would keep her own sweet personality .  THEN, they paired her with David. At some point she morphed into a female version of David and his style of presentations. She must have studied his style in depth because she sure acts like him. 

I could have written this myself. I think Mary DID study him intently in all ways and now it's hard to tell them apart. 

It's nice to learn from others, but please don't become a clone of that person. 

Regular Contributor

Regular Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I really like Mary !  She's very down to earth with a pleasant voice .   She explains the products very well and is always well prepared.

I adore Mary!  Always enjoy watching when she is presenting.

"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."
Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

If you like David, you like Mary.  She morphed into a female David not long after she arrived at QVC. I think she trained under him.