Valued Contributor

Mary Beth Roe announced on FB that she would be off for the next two weeks. 

She said she was fine.

It showed her with her jacket behind the scenes leaving after Josie Moran show tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

Mary Beth has worked expectionally hard and long during this dangerous time.  She needs time to rest.  Q no longer is loyal or family like to it's employees.  Q is lucky to have her.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC speculation

Honored Contributor

The time period suggests for health reasons, nothing wrong with that.

Doesn't she have chronic asthma?

Whatever the reason, rest, recharge & return!

Honored Contributor

MY GUESS is that she is in the age group of us, who need to be more careful due to age.  I'm sure her husband is in the same boat.  

Respected Contributor

If she said she is fine I believe her.   I Wish her well and have a good rest from Q. 

Respected Contributor

Mary Beth is a real trooper and I think she is just being cautious (sp?) as the Drs. are all saying that these two weeks will be the worst and that everyone should be extra diligent in staying at home.  I know that my DH is very concerned when I go out to run errands even though I am extra careful (wear gloves, mask, keep away from people), etc. but I have everything we need in the house and I am not going out. She has to be safe and stay at home with her husband, why take a chance?

Trusted Contributor

@countrylady 

She's being smart. 

⚓️
Regular Contributor

Mary Beth is ALL class.  A lady in every way.  She inspires trust and I respect her.  She is a refreshing breath of fresh air.  

Honored Contributor

As someone else pointed out, MBR is 60 or 61 and the coronavirus task force team is saying this 2 weeks is supposed to be the worst.  It is not the time to be out and about running errands, grocery shopping, etc.