Honored Contributor

Her hair is blonde.

Super Contributor

i think Mary Beth needs a makeover.  Her hair used to be gorgeous.  But not anymore.  Its like she gave up on it.  Her wardrobe is the same way.  She looks too under dressed if you ask me. I'm surprised because that was not the Mary Beth I used to watch. Maybe its the pandemic?

Honored Contributor

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

i think Mary Beth needs a makeover.  Her hair used to be gorgeous.  But not anymore.  Its like she gave up on it.  Her wardrobe is the same way.  She looks too under dressed if you ask me. I'm surprised because that was not the Mary Beth I used to watch. Maybe its the pandemic?

@Elizabeth03  Maybe it’s all the family she has living in her home with her. I thought I read here she said there were nine or ten of them. I can imagine it gets hectic at times and maybe she is very busy and it just isn’t that important to her. Just my opinion and thoughts of course.

Trusted Contributor

@Elizabeth03 I'm wondering if the Q's hosts are still doing their own hair/makeup prior to their shows as it used to be they had hair/makeup people on staff prior to Covid.  

Honored Contributor

Years and years ago Mary Beth got her hair cut rather short (for her).  I thought it looked lovely  .... well, nothing but criticism to MB regarding this on line and she was (I believe) hurt, and from that point on she grew her hair longer and has kept it that length all these years.  I believe she's a lovely lady and sure doesn't deserve any criticism regarding her looks.  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

????? Who cares if it is!

Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Years and years ago Mary Beth got her hair cut rather short (for her).  I thought it looked lovely  .... well, nothing but criticism to MB regarding this on line and she was (I believe) hurt, and from that point on she grew her hair longer and has kept it that length all these years.  I believe she's a lovely lady and sure doesn't deserve any criticism regarding her looks.  

No one deserves criticism about their looks.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Super Contributor

Why does Mary-Beth have many people living with her....I see pictures of her with her grandsons often...i assumed they lived nearby...that is why she sees them often...

she is ageing like most of us....still looks lovely sweet polite...

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

????? Who cares if it is!

You???

Honored Contributor

My favorite MB hairdo was the bob she sported for a short time.  She didn't keep that style for very long so she must not have liked it all that much, but I thought it was quite flattering on her.  I'm not crazy about this longer, rather flat style she has had for quite some time.