Super Contributor

I can only add "Oh dear me. Mary Beth is so beautiful. She glows with her love and kindness for all. I'm sure she'd never criticize anyone's makeup. She's beautiful inside and out."  
We all should be like Mary Beth. Life is too short.

Trusted Contributor

Mary Beth always looks lovely to me, her makeup, hair is never overly done.  On another note, I just happened to catch Rick advertising the Shiatsu Foot & Calf Massager by Sharper Image on the 'Rick & Shawn's Naughty & Nice Gift Series' last night, Rick's makeup looked so heavily applied  don't know if he wanted to look tanned but his face was too orange, it wasn't a good look, IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about the heavy black eyeliner .  Jt  and Shawn are both quilty of that .  Shawn's make up is way to harsh.  It's applied too heavy especially the eye makeup .  

Valued Contributor

@SharkE 

@SharkE wrote:

Her make up doesn't bother me, but, those loooog , long pants that need a 4 in. hem does. We're the same height 5'4-5'5 and I take a 28 inch hem.

She must wear a 32 in. can't even tell if she has shoes on. She's gonna stumble and fall one day.

@SharkE  I agree regarding pants that are too long. CK was doing a shoe shopping show this week, and her pants were so long that they covered the shoes she was presenting. There was a rug behind her. Several times, I was afraid she was going to trip and fall! Are pants that are way too long fashionable now? 

Honored Contributor

Not for me they aren't. Can you imagine walking outside in bad weather rain and snow and your pants dragging in the mess.

Extra long pants also have folds of extra fabric right below the knee. I like a straight line not like a draping curtain hanging beneath a window.

Super Contributor
@10000thnickname

I agree with you 💯 👍 👌 👏

I know that I'm far than perfect 🥰

As women ,I'd like to think we'd lift each other up !

To each there own....IMHO, think she's beautiful 😍

I like the Op ,that pointed out Rick's makeup ! Women seem to be judge other women ...not in a positive way

My question is ,does she do her job ? Is she yelling ,not giving information on the product? Etc...

MBR ,IS a class act ! Jmho❤️
Esteemed Contributor

I think she looks just fine.  Tired of hosts getting "cosmetic adjustments" and then selling makeup and specialty products that "make us not only look younger but will enhance our skin texture. Those host that have had cosmetic treatment should be made to "claim it"  for honesty.  This of course will never happen. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I think she looks just fine.  Tired of hosts getting "cosmetic adjustments" and then selling makeup and specialty products that "make us not only look younger but will enhance our skin texture. Those host that have had cosmetic treatment should be made to "claim it"  for honesty.  This of course will never happen. 

Yes, absolutely. As well as vendors who obviously had facial work done. Creams and serums aren't going to work magic. 

Valued Contributor

I don't understand how/why they allow Dr. Denese to peddle her junque when she, admitedly, has had plastic surgery.  If her products are such miracle workers, why the need for plastic surgery?  Doesn't make sense to me.  I guess there's one born every minute.  This is not unkind; it's just stating fact.

Super Contributor

I noticed the same thing about the blonde Maria.  I think it's their make up technician!  They need to go back to doing their own make up if they can't find anyone better than that,