Respected Contributor

Was anyone watching Mary Beth on the show tonight when she said she had a surprise announcement.  I missed it and was wondering what it was.

Valued Contributor

Re: Mary Beth's Announcement

Don't know if this was her announcement but:

She's grandma again to a baby boy.  

She said on FB that now the twins are big brothers.

There is a picture of the new baby on MBR's FB page.

Respected Contributor

@countrylady   Thanks, that's what I thought.  She must be ecstatic.  I would have loved to have her as a grandma.

Honored Contributor

Big announcement??? She is not the only woman to become a grandmother again.Smiley Indifferent

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

Being a Grandma again is very special to her as it should be and she wanted to share the wonderful news.  To her and those who like her it IS big news.  

I saw it on Facebook and it just made my heart happy.

Super Contributor

Great news!  Marriages and birth announcements are all the personal info I want to hear.  I don't need to know who bought what because I don't always believe the host.  I think these are announcements I can believe in.

Honored Contributor

The only announcement I want to hear from her is that she is retiring, she's been around too long IMO.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

The only announcement I want to hear from her is that she is retiring, she's been around too long IMO.

@blackhole99 

If and when Mary Beth retires it will be a sad day for QVC customers since she is a much better host than so many of the other hosts..... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

It's a sad day, indeed, when people think that someone should retire simply because they've "been around too long." IOW, I missed her announcement, but I'm happy to hear that it was about another grandchild, rather than an impending departure.

MBR knows how to present merchandise, too, understanding that viewers aren't glued to the TV 24/7. She knows how to quickly "recap," and does it often.

Oh, and you'll never hear her tell viewers to go online for colors in the middle of a presentation, as one of the new hosts did because, gee whiz, there were just too many purse colors to be bothered with.

Mary Beth Roe is a class act.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

I think she'll be around a while.  We'll be watching when she announces the arrival of her great-grandchildren.