Honored Contributor

Re: Mary Beth's Announcement

Birth announcements are always good news IMO but I'm not sure why it was a surprise announcement.  She had already announced her son and his wife were expecting again so it wasn't really a surprise that she had the baby.  LOL  

Esteemed Contributor

Honestly...I don't know these people personally, and I don't care.

I do like Mary Beth.  I don't need to know anything about her personal life.

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

beautiful response. Some of these people get emotional over hosts they do not know or ever will meet.

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
It's a sad day, indeed, when people think that someone should retire simply because they've "been around too long." IOW, I missed her announcement, but I'm happy to hear that it was about another grandchild, rather than an impending departure.

MBR knows how to present merchandise, too, understanding that viewers aren't glued to the TV 24/7. She knows how to quickly "recap," and does it often.

Oh, and you'll never hear her tell viewers to go online for colors in the middle of a presentation, as one of the new hosts did because, gee whiz, there were just too many purse colors to be bothered with.

Mary Beth Roe is a class act.

It is great if you enjoy Mary Beth. I don't watch as often, but there are times I do enjoy a presentation, but lets get real here Mary Beth recaps, so she can make more sales, and at the end of the day that is what counts @Moonlady 

Respected Contributor

@Moonlady   One of the hosts said to look online for the handbag colors??????  OMG When was this?  I wonder who her trainer is.