Contributor

I WAS SO SURPRISED WHEN I SAW HER ON AT MIDNIGHT.  I LIKE MARY BETH AND SHE IS ONE OF THE FEW THAT I CAN WATCH.  

I HAVE BEEN PULLING AWAY FROM QVC AND ONLY PUT IT ON WHEN I CAN'T

FIND ANYTHING ELSE ON MY 600 CHANNEL CABLE AT 219.00 A MONTH.

Esteemed Contributor

Debuting a TSV is probably still considered a bit of a prestige thing, generally assigned to a seasoned host.  If you notice, the newest group has not presented a TSV yet, but generally start their shifts at 1 or 2 am.

Mary Beth's recent mattress TSV was with Linda Davies, with whom I think she has a long established friendship, so I'm sure she was happy to do it.

If she now appears frequently at 6. or 7 am she may also be pleased with that new schedule.  A lot of people like to go to work and get things done so the afternoons and early evenings are free.  That makes sense to me with her family and grandchildren.

Of course, if you believe that it's a conspiracy then sure, they are out to get her.

Honored Contributor

I don't think being on at midnight is a big deal, it was just odd seeing her at that time because it has been so long.  

It's possible she has/had something going on and requested the 6:00 a.m. shift.  According to other hosts, they have to be at QVC 3 hours before their shift which means she would have to be there at 3:00 a.m. That's a terrible shift and I would hope she requested that.

Jill had commented before that she works when QVC schedules her and therefore missed a lot of Trevor's sporting activities.  I have no idea what the policy is for requesting hours or day.   Shawn fairly recently no longer works weekends and she said that is because she wanted to be home on weekends with Jagger so it seems as if she made the request and QVC obliged. 

Esteemed Contributor

Valued Contributor
Shawn carries a lot of weight around there. I'm sure other hosts would like the weekend off to be with their familes. I have noticed HSN hosts working different hours than usual. Must be the new policy at QSN.
Valued Contributor
Really, who wants to go to work at 3am? It is also a security issue. Hope her husband drives her.