Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

If only they would move KL and JC to non-standard hours for awhile!

I like how you think. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

It's very evident the old timer's are worried about being replaced simply because of the sudden change in their appearance and the hard sales pitch. These hosts who have been at the Q for 20 years or more are making big bucks and want to hold onto positions they will never find again outside the Q. I would not be surprised if MBR isn't the next host to decide to retire. By the way, I have never seen MBR on air at 6AM in all the years I've been watching QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I so agree about KL, instant click for me...2 or 3 am would be fine🤪

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Occasional Contributor

Mary Beth was filling in for Mary.  Mary is serving jury duty this week.  

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

It's very evident the old timer's are worried about being replaced simply because of the sudden change in their appearance and the hard sales pitch. These hosts who have been at the Q for 20 years or more are making big bucks and want to hold onto positions they will never find again outside the Q. I would not be surprised if MBR isn't the next host to decide to retire. By the way, I have never seen MBR on air at 6AM in all the years I've been watching QVC.

How many hosts have you spoken to?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor
@Spurt. Re: KL. I agree. Unwatchable. Full of herself. Ugghh
Respected Contributor

@Spurt  I'd probably watch on Saturdays more if she wasn't always on at that time. 

Honored Contributor

I am Mary Beth's age, and not getting ready to retire. I do like working the early hours....I like going in early and getting out early,especially in the Summer.

Our Summers are very short, so I like to enjoy as much as I can. My husband works early hours too, so its nice for both of us to work similar hours....I tend to go in at 7am and get out by 4p...It is a long enough day.lol!

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@Spurt  I'd probably watch on Saturdays more if she wasn't always on at that time. 

@Cumbercookie13 

The only show I watch on QVC on Saturday is AM STYLE with Leah....after that when I see Kerstin...I turn QVC off and start doing some household chores or go run errands......At least she motivates me to get up off the couch and get going.....Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Mary Beth at 6 a.m.?

[ Edited ]

@mathissimple wrote:

Mary Beth was filling in for Mary.  Mary is serving jury duty this week.  

@mathissimple, no she was not.  I thought that might have been the case as well but Mary D. always posts her schedule for the week on her social media and the first day she was supposed to be on air this week was today, beginning at noon.