Respected Contributor
I agree @Veridoc, times are changing. When first turned it on thought it was pre recorded, then saw “Live” displayed on screen. It was a nice morning change for me.
Honored Contributor

I wish they'd move KL to overnights or wee hours....everytime I flip the channel in prime time to QVC it's her....and  I flip it right away to something else.....Woman Frustrated   She's just unwatchable...the focus always has to be on her......and when she finally gets around to the product she talks so fast......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I wish they'd move KL to overnights or wee hours....everytime I flip the channel in prime time to QVC it's her....and  I flip it right away to something else.....Woman Frustrated   She's just unwatchable...the focus always has to be on her......and when she finally gets around to the product she talks so fast......

@Spurt.  I agree. She is quite annoying.

Valued Contributor

Unfortunately this is not a good sign. I hope I am wrong and she is not on her way out the door.

Valued Contributor

Big salaries being eliminated????

Honored Contributor

That is very surprising.  Maybe she couldn't sleep.  Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@MrSour Mary Beth is a real "trouper" and team player. I am her age and getting ready to retire. Certainly would not appreciate the early shift at this point! Maybe she is an early riser!

Trusted Contributor
Maybe she couldn't sleep.🤣🤣🤣That gave me my laugh for the day!
And I agree with spurt about KL.
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe she asked for a early slot because she has plans for the day.  Who knows.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt.  I agree. She is quite annoying.

----------------

Me too!!  I do not watch her shows. One of three that I don't watch...so I don't watch much Q these days.