Honored Contributor

Mary Beth & Sherri Shepherd 🌸

Mary Beth, Looks very pretty in the blonde wig. Very cool!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Mary Beth & Sherri Shepherd 🌸

Mary Beth has real enthusiasm for the wigs. I love the way she keeps changing out the wigs and not afraid to try a new style. My only problem is the platinum wigs are darker than my hair. There needs to be a light ash blonde...cool and light.

Respected Contributor

They are having a good time. MBR looks cute in the bob style. I can't handle the feel of a wig so I don't own any. Just now they said a hair cap would secure the wig even better. That would drive me even battier.

However it would be a good way to test out different hair colors and styles before dyeing and cutting.

Trusted Contributor

Mary Beth is doing just about the best job, and does look very very pretty in the wigs.

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

They are having a good time. MBR looks cute in the bob style. I can't handle the feel of a wig so I don't own any. Just now they said a hair cap would secure the wig even better. That would drive me even battier.

However it would be a good way to test out different hair colors and styles before dyeing and cutting.

The cap really you won't feel but wigs always feel confining for me and give me a headache. I tested out a red wig and was surprised how perfect strangers reacted positively. They are fun...I only wish they didn't bother me.

Honored Contributor

Wigs look like fun, but I've got a big melon head, and I'm always afraid they won't fit.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Wigs look like fun, but I've got a big melon head, and I'm always afraid they won't fit.

@QVCkitty1, they usually have a place to adjust them on the inside of the wig. A better wig always has that feature. For myself, I am just self-conscious when I wear one. They are usually so full that I am not used to having so much hair. I have fine hair but a lot of it......but not anywhere near what most wigs have. I, like yourself, have a large head and always wear a size large in a hat..back in the day when I wore hats.

Esteemed Contributor

Mary Beth looks so good in all kinds of wig style.

I have an "emergency" wig & wow, does it come in handy. You can pop it on your head and run to the store in a minute, looking fine.

If you try one, get one close to your own color & style and nobody notices. It's like an accessory today.

Respected Contributor

I'm shocked that Sherri keeps saying they are not shiny like the old wigs. Um, yeah they are. You can tell it's a wig, but who cares. 

Respected Contributor

My hair is down to my waist and I'd like to try a shorter wig just for fun, but I haven't seen any presented yet that don't look like a hat.  I've never seen a better wig than the ones Wendy Williams wears. Why can't manufacturers make them more realistic?  Guess you'd have to pay a few hundred dollars for a realistic looking one.