Honored Contributor

Mary Beth & Kathy Levine Diamonique QVC 2

I put this in Q Talk so as many people who may be interested can see it quickly.

On QVC 2, Mary Beth Roe and Kathy Levine are together right now (11:00am EST) for a 1-hr Diamonique show.  Mary Beth has an Italia Diamonique show after this one.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mary Beth & Kathy Levine Diamonique QVC 2

And Mary Beth mentioned diamonique will be on all day on Q2

Valued Contributor

See thorough presentations without turning into a mess. Finally.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm loving the show. 

I did not know kathy in the past, so I'm just getting to know her. She makes lovely designs and is such a lovely lady. She is so pretty and young looking. I have no idea of her age, but people are always talking about her from way back, so I was expecting an older lady.

Love jewelry and Diamonique. 

Kathy looks pretty in diamonique with her dark hair and pale skin.

Esteemed Contributor

Watching them is a walk down memory lane. That was QVC’s heyday. It was a new and exciting way to shop.  The host let you know just enough about them to keep it interesting.

It’s a different day with the current model they use. Way too much sharing and chatter.

Trusted Contributor

I only saw the last 15 minutes but may watch it online. I just love Kathy and Mary Beth is terrific too.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper - Thank  you for posting.  Watched the show and enjoyed seeing Kathy again and she and Mary Beth were perfect together.  Fun show to watch.

Honored Contributor

I still wear 3 or 4 of the pieces I bought in the 1990's.   The rest are too gaudy or just too flashy for me now.  Only the settings have any residual value, but that's also true for many real gems depending upon their size or depending upon where you live.

Trusted Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

Watching them is a walk down memory lane. That was QVC’s heyday. It was a new and exciting way to shop.  The host let you know just enough about them to keep it interesting.

It’s a different day with the current model they use. Way too much sharing and chatter.

@manny2 

Do you remember Kathy sharing that it was in her contract that she had to wear gloves when she was outside during the day?  Since she presented jewelry they didn't want any damage from sun or gardening on her hands.

Honored Contributor

Still wear one that looks like my wedding ring. I bought a lot when Kathy was a full-time host. There were colors of Diamonique that I purchased too.