Respected Contributor

Re: Mary Beth Three Generations Photo

@Caaareful Shopper 

"Can nothing be regarded as just a very nice moment anymore???

The way some can pick apart one truly lovely photo to ooze in negativity (championed as just my opinion) -- geesh.

Happy New Year.  [But don't take that seriously -- have whatever kind of new year you choose.] "

I agree with you.  This is the baby's first Christmas so they probably wanted a special picture to remember the event.  

Honored Contributor

How beautiful, I did not know she had a granddaughter.  Baby Iris is adoreable.  Thank you so much for sharing.  

Honored Contributor

Such a happy, uplifting beautiful photo, thanks for posting!

Regular Contributor

Beautiful picture of baby Iris,her mom and grandmothers.

Esteemed Contributor

LOVE IT ❤️❤️

Super Contributor

@paixmcdao  I thought about that, too. But this is a retail site, after all. They're lovely and the p.j.s are pretty and the picture exudes female and generational bonding. I love it!

Respected Contributor

Very nice picture.  She seems to live a charmed life.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

How beautiful, I did not know she had a granddaughter.  Baby Iris is adoreable.  Thank you so much for sharing.  

my understanding is she adopted her daughter (Asian). I adore Mary Beth and have been with her since she was a young woman. Love how she has not changed or become an egomaniac like many of the others have.

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

my understanding is she adopted her daughter (Asian). I adore Mary Beth and have been with her since she was a young woman. Love how she has not changed or become an egomaniac like many of the others have.

Who are you talking about?

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Respected Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Who are you talking about?

@paixmcdao  I was under the impression Mary Beth adapted an Asian girl. She is now a full grown adult.