Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mary Beth Three Generations Photo

[ Edited ]

@fingerlakesny 

'That is their life style, it isn't mine.'

And thank goodness we are all different.  

Super Contributor

You are absolutely right Teddixat.

Respected Contributor

Not interested in hosts' private lives.....do not ' follow' them on social media as many do. 

They are not my friends

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fingerlakesny wrote:

There is nothing wrong with their pj's. They are very cute. I was brought up in a household where when you got up in the morning, you made the bed, got dressed and were ready to go for the day. We never sat around in our pajamas. I never saw my parents in pajamas. That continued with my 5 siblings and my 4 kids. I have never sat around in pj's with my kids. That is for when you got to bed. I would be very uncomfortable to sit around at someone's home if they were in their night clothes. That being said about how I was brought up and how I feel, the picture is very cute, the baby is adorable and everything is good. That is their life style, it isn't mine.

Clearly no one in this picture was just rolling out of bed.  All three women have their hair and makeup done and are wearing jewelry. 

Super Contributor

Hi rolltide2008, never said anyone just rolled out of bed. They all look nice. Just was adding to the conversation about the pj picture and how I was brought up different. 

Trusted Contributor

It's a very cute photo and I understand what you are saying, @fingerlakesny .   It can be both/and.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RollTide2008 wrote:

@fingerlakesny wrote:

There is nothing wrong with their pj's. They are very cute. I was brought up in a household where when you got up in the morning, you made the bed, got dressed and were ready to go for the day. We never sat around in our pajamas. I never saw my parents in pajamas. That continued with my 5 siblings and my 4 kids. I have never sat around in pj's with my kids. That is for when you got to bed. I would be very uncomfortable to sit around at someone's home if they were in their night clothes. That being said about how I was brought up and how I feel, the picture is very cute, the baby is adorable and everything is good. That is their life style, it isn't mine.

Clearly no one in this picture was just rolling out of bed.  All three women have their hair and makeup done and are wearing jewelry. 

Yes, they are camera ready to model the items that are being advertised for sale.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Respected Contributor

Now I'm waiting for someone to fuss about how these jammies cost $102 for grown folk and $44 for babies.

Honored Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

Yes, they are camera ready to model the items that are being advertised for sale.

Aww. the story would be more fun if Eric had gifted the pajamas for Christmas, and they impromptu modelled for him.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Can nothing be regarded as just a very nice moment anymore???

The way some can pick apart one truly lovely photo to ooze in negativity (championed as just my opinion) -- geesh.

Happy New Year.  [But don't take that seriously -- have whatever kind of new year you choose.]