Honored Contributor

Re: Mary Beth Three Generations Photo

A beautiful picture,

Wishing Everyone A Happy And Blessed New Year Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter Happy New Year Pictures, Happy New Year Wallpaper, Happy New Years Eve, Happy New Year Wishes, Happy New Year Greetings, Happy New Year Everyone, Happy New Year 2019, Happy New Year Friend, New Year's Eve Wishes

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Oh dear, cute picture, but I hope Alice's mother didn't mind posing in pajamas - or pyjamas as they say in England - knowing that MaryBeth would be posting it all over social media.

This must be exhausting for you.

Honored Contributor

Exactly @RollTide2008 ! I'm sure no one would object sharing such a cute picture on social media. If Mark and the boys posed in Christmas boxers some posters might need a fainting couch. It's all in good taste to me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@alliswell @Your post made me smile. 

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@alliswell @Your post made me smile

@Mindy D   Me too!  When I first saw this photo, that's the first thing I did was smile  - especially looking at Baby Iris Heart.

Super Contributor

Such a happy picture of these lovely women. Thanks for sharing!

Super Contributor

I would never go to someone's home and sit or pose in my pj's. Just the way I was brought up. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

I would never go to someone's home and sit or pose in my pj's. Just the way I was brought up. 

What's wrong with their pajamas @fingerlakesny ?

Honored Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

@fingerlakesny  That's fine for anyone who would not want to do this. They are not really just 'someone's' as they are the two Grandmother's to the baby and that's what they chose to do. Everyone is different.

Super Contributor

There is nothing wrong with their pj's. They are very cute. I was brought up in a household where when you got up in the morning, you made the bed, got dressed and were ready to go for the day. We never sat around in our pajamas. I never saw my parents in pajamas. That continued with my 5 siblings and my 4 kids. I have never sat around in pj's with my kids. That is for when you got to bed. I would be very uncomfortable to sit around at someone's home if they were in their night clothes. That being said about how I was brought up and how I feel, the picture is very cute, the baby is adorable and everything is good. That is their life style, it isn't mine.