Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mary Beth Roe's 35th Anniversary - April 21 7am ET

I love Mary Beth! She's one of the only originals beside Jane Rudolph Tracy. Mary Beth is all class and elegance. I hope she doesn't retire anytime soon. She's such a refreshing host.

Esteemed Contributor

@Elodie2 wrote:

Very sweet.  Mark, her husband just called in and both congratulated and thanked her.

Wouldn't it be fabulous if Bob Bowersox, Kathy Levine or Marie Osmond would call?

Especially Marie Osmond. I thought they were friends. 

Esteemed Contributor

A long time and a lot of family events.  Congratulations.

Honored Contributor

She is a super nice, classy lady with a very sweet personality. That is wonderful-35 years!!! It doesn't seem to happen that much anymore....We are the same age, and have a lot of the same similarieties. I can relate to her lifestyle somuch...

Congratulations Mary Beth!!!! 

Honored Contributor

I hope, assume even, that the hosts have some say in how much hoopla goes into the celebrating.  Different personalities would have different choices.  Can't say I really care who chooses what.

Respected Contributor

Congratulations, Mary Beth.  She is one of my favorites.  The older hosts are the best, IMO.   I will say that though the anniversary is about celebrating Mary Beth, I think that from a QVC perspective, it's all about sales and the almighty dollar. That's just how life is with any corporation.

Honored Contributor

I missed the celebration, unfortunately.  Why was it so early in the morning?  At any rate, it would have been nice to see Bob Bowersox again.

New Contributor

I was not able to see the big celebration!  Is there any way to access the program afterwards?  Maybe replayed on QVC2?

Esteemed Contributor

@dsmjbm wrote:

I was not able to see the big celebration!  Is there any way to access the program afterwards?  Maybe replayed on QVC2?

@dsmjbm Mary Beth's anniversary show is up now on Facebook to view. It is under

the Meant for Mom post that is two hours long.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it was almost a slap in the face to have had her 35th Anniversary Show from 7:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M.  Of course, I don't care much for  most of the decisions that seem to come from the higher-ups at QVC. I didn't think the decision was a very classy one.