Esteemed Contributor

Marthat Stewart coming back to QVC in new deal

Link to story

From the release, Martha quoted here:

“Our brand has always been devoted to teaching and inspiring people to live more beautiful, more functional and more meaningful lives and our products provide solutions to do just that,” said Stewart. “I am thrilled to partner with QVC, which offers unique opportunities to engage directly with an even broader audience, bringing to life several new categories for the Martha brand including beauty and fashion.”

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Re: Marthat Stewart coming back to QVC in new deal

Much better than HSN in my opinion.  She always seemed uncomfortable on HSN the few times I watched.

Esteemed Contributor

Love Martha - she sells some nice things.

Honored Contributor

I only saw her doing craft shows on HSN.  She seemed like a fish out of water.  Her products were excellent, it was just better when some of her staff members did the presentations.  Just not a forum in which she seemed comfortable.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I find her to be a little socially awkward.  She's certainly not the warm-fuzzy vendor the Q Corporates want for their "one big happy family" facade.

Honored Contributor

It will be nice to have her back.  Maybe her calm demeanor wil help the hyperactive hosts settle down.

Honored Contributor

She had some great Halloween shows on QVC. She is nuts about Halloween.

She was the first to do Facebook live and blows everyone out of the water with her shows on there.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I like her craft supplies which I have purchased at Michaels and Home Goods at Macy's which might have been good additions for QVC, and I can see her bringing food.....Would have liked to see what she could do with home decor, .........but skincare seems like an odd "marriage".......Oh well, at least it will be something different....I wish they would put her shows on the weekends to break up the montony of the same ole stuff!...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I'm happy: I love Martha Stewart!

Honored Contributor

I can't wait for the first host to "go in" for that first on-air kiss and hug.....  Woman Wink

For some reason I think it will be somewhat ackward ....  

But her products?  Great.... looking forward to them.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*