Contributor

Martha’s one time only candles yesterday

Did anyone notice there was a price difference from tv screen than shopping cart?
Contributor

Re: Martha’s one time only candles yesterday

Honored Contributor

@capecodder20   I wa not watching, but sure CS will make an adjustment in price. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@capecodder20 wrote:
Did anyone notice there was a price difference from tv screen than shopping cart?

@capecodder20 , just curious.  Were they these: https://www.qvc.com/Martha-Stewart-Flameless-9%22-Christmas-Tree-Figural.product.H270882.html?colorI...

I was awake in the midle of the night and caught a replay of the show.  These candles above were $69 and change and are now $77.98.  I had to look twice last night because I could not believe Jane said $69...for a candle that is 8" high!  Very pretty and glittery, but very steep in, my opinion.  Basically a Luminara candle with Martha's name on it.  Don't get me wrong, it is pretty.

Honored Contributor

It is Luminara (look at the remote).  But how much for a single candle?  Pass.

Contributor

It was the MS one time only square embossed candles. Red cardinal, white Santa, gold deer, green tree. Jane said $59 plus and tv screen said $65. Plus.
Super Contributor

@capecodder20  Were you watching a previously recorded show? That could be why the price was different on the screen from what the host says.

Contributor

It was Martha Stewart yesterday, October 20 3 pm with Jane. I will check. TY.
Super Contributor

You are very observant.  I watched the show live and recorded it.  I ordered the cardinal candle. The candle was not presented on air until the last 15 minutes.  The screen price was $59.95  (plus tax and shipping) for that show only.  I was charged $65.95 (plus tax and shipping) so I called Customer Service for a price adjustment thanks to your notice.

Contributor

TY. I know I wasn’t nuts (yet). You made my day!