Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart

[ Edited ]

Photoshop or not, I think it's a beautiful photo of a beautiful mature woman, having a little fun in the pool on a hot day! If she is 79 years old, she has certainly earned the right to look any way she pleases without judgment from me😁.

She must be one of the hardest working women in history! Lately, I am really starting to show signs of aging (almost overnight), and must admit, if I had the financial resources of Martha, I would have a little fluff here, and buff there in a HEARTBEAT! Now, GRACEFULLY strut your stuff Ms Martha!!!👍👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles  She has that picture on her Instagram with pictures of her in her normal look. You can tell she is having fun with that pic. She has a sense of humor which is rare these days.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  You're right! I've noticed more and more she is revealing a comedic side that I've never associated her with, and I think it's wonderful! I first saw it during her Halloween visit with Caroline last year, and still chuckle when I think about it.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  You're right! I've noticed more and more she is revealing a comedic side that I've never associated her with, and I think it's wonderful! I first saw it during her Halloween visit with Caroline last year, and still chuckle when I think about it.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles  You should check out her Martha Blog and Instagram. Both very interesting.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ   @Sooner    If she's heavily photoshopped, is that really her picture?  I saw her live one night this week and she looked every day of her age, which looked nothing that the pool photo.

@Kachina624 If you buy that other "celebrities" pics you see in magazines and the ones you see live with makeup an inch thick--if that is their real face, then yes, this is.

You can paint and spacke on a face; photoshop one; surgically create one--so what is "real?"

Trusted Contributor

@embgm wrote:

Sorry Ladies I recently saw her with Alberti on her CIJ show. She looked nothing like that picture.

She probably didn't havr her head back looking at the ceiling which makes all of us look younger.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@1MrsT  Maybe that picture was taken when she had the pool built 30 years ago. She didn't say "yesterday was so hot, I took a swim in my pool". Nevertheless, I think she is very pretty no matter her age. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Frequent Contributor

LOVE everything about this pic.

One thing to keep in mind, Martha is a LEO  astrological sign celebrity.  There are LOTS of LEO celebrities.  Most are beyond amazing at self promoting and provocation.  LEOs are also gifted with a supremely funny and entertaining sense of humor.  Martha certainly checks all the boxes.   

Other Leo Celebs:  Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, Charlize Theron, Jennifer Lawrence, Lucille Ball, Helen Mirren, Mae West, Whitney Houston, I could go on and on.....